Sunday, October 5, 2008

Funny blogs cakewrecks why would you knit that?

I have found two very funny blogs that I thought I'd share.

The first is www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com I have, not kidding, been laughing out loud so hard I was afraid I'd wake up the kids from some things that have been written on this one. It is a site of all 'professional' cakes and how wrong, ugly or crazy they can be. The typos are the best!!!

The second is http://www.Whywouldyouknitthat.blogspot.comI just heard about this one tonight. There is not a huge amount posted on it yet but there is great potential. Lots of funny stuff here too!

If it works, here is a video from the Cake Wrecks that is on YouTube right now. I have NO CLUE why someone would make it. A college assignment? The people that made it are definitely disturbed. I be going to bed shortly and I'm sure I'll have this stupid song stuck in my head! LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment