Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Let me share with you something that could make you big bucks

I have been around the block. I'm a veteran in this market. I was making my subscribers profits through both Bush, Obama and now Trump.

Back in the Bush Sr. days, I was just an article writer. I wrote for the WS in the Analyst column.

The internet has really changed everything.

Information now travels really fast and is much more accessible to everyone.

I had a lunch meeting with an old colleague a few days ago and he let me in on a little secret.

There's a tiny drug maker that's discovered a spectacular immune medicine. It will change the world and save millions of lives.

The information isn't public yet. In fact, that company was actually about to go bankrupt when the discovery happened. That's why their price dropped from a little over 2 bucks to just 0.10 now.

Long story short, when the news comes out publicly, this thing is going to shoot through the roof.

Based on my decades of experience, I expect it to at least go up 15 to 30 fold in a matter of hours.

The information will be public some time by next week. I recommend you grab shares quickly today if you can.

The symbol you need to use to get the shares is q>s>m>g obviously without the > I put that in there just to make it clearer.

If you miss out, this is on you. It's a rare chance that may never come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment