Saturday, December 27, 2008

art ? toe-nail art.. ummmm okay?

I guess you can call this art. Folk art? Ecentric art? Crazy weird people? LMAO!!! Not sure I'd want to touch these if they had other people's nails on them. Other people's feet gross me out! Not kidding! Feet by themselves are okay. But, PLEASE, if you have sweaty, hot-in-the-shoes-all-day feet don't ever try to put them near me. And, if you have toe nails so long that a french pedicure would look nice, but instead they are all yellow and gross and cracked and have dirty 'stuff' under the nails, I just might gag!

So, with all that said, please check out this 'lovely' website.

http://rachelzcallahan.blogspot.com/2008/06/toenail-art.html

I have to thank Suzie for sending it to me! Sigh!!! What would I do without my friends?

;-*

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! I know it's completely wacky. But what's a family without it's quirks? ;)

    If you REALLY want to be grossed out about the touching of other people's toenail wastes, check out the sequel post here: http://www.graspingforobjectivity.com/2008/12/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-some.html

    ReplyDelete