Thursday, April 9, 2009

Simi Valley garage door company and pools Applied Merchant Systems

Okay, here is a plug in for my sister.


As many of you already know we have sold the store and moved back to Simi Valley. I am so happy and relieved to live and work in Simi again. Pools and garage doors are now my world, goodbye cell phones.

Right before the move we switched all three companies to Applied Merchant Services for our credit card processing. We are saving a ton of money on processing fees.

I would like to pass on Corrine's contact information, see the end of the message.

Hope all is well with your business and family. Call me if you need pool service or a garage door or just miss chatting with me!

Kim May
805-587-0358



P.S. I guarantee Corrine will save you money or I will buy you lunch!



You will absolutely love her. She is happy, honest, and hardworking.



Mention the discount code: G68 to get the discount I did!


Corrine M. Foster
Director of Sales

Applied Merchant Systems

Corp. Headquarters
300 Esplanade Drive
Oxnard , CA. 93036
800-400-0206 ext.3007 Toll Free
800-549-1809 Fax

818-481-4852 Cell

cfoster@amsmerchant.com
www.amsmerchant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment