Thursday, July 16, 2009

updates and Paypal

Hey everyone, I have not updated my blog in a while and intend to this week.

Please look forward to info on how to send people money on Paypal without paying fees! (hee hee- secret I found out).

And, I can ship almost anything with Paypal now. Even non-eBay payments. So, sending a box to my grandma, a book that sold on Amazon or that is from Paperback Swap, etc... you can do it with Multi-order shipping on Paypal.

The one thing that I can not ship is International- First Class. Paypal USED to allow this but changed it about a year ago (probably to make more money for the USPS). So, those items have to be brought into a post office to ship.

The kids are at Vacation Bible School (VBS) this week from 8:30-12 so after driving I have about 2 hours of free time! YEAH!!! Trying to get all my paper piles taken care of. Nice to have a few hours of 'me' time that only happens once a year!

:-) We have been busy too. Aquarium of the Pacific, California Science Center, Magic Mountain, etc. and we saw the new Harry Potter movie, The Half-Blood Price, today!

Oh, and I can't forget the Roller Derby! THAT was a blast! ! ! !

:-)

I'll update everything else soon!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment