Friday, June 13, 2008

fun things for kids tomorrow- Touch-A-Truck

Tomorrow we are heading out to Thousand Oaks. The city is hosting its annual Touch-A-Truck. Aprox. a hundred different vehicles will be there for kids to touch, climb in, pretend to drive and pose in. Rescue helicopters, quads, garbage trucks, police cars, etc. Plus lots of other fun, related, stuff.

Whole Foods is hosting an author of a new book about having children that are high-needs on a glutton free, dye free and wheat free diet to help their behavior and they are doing tours of the store and taste testings.

and, Little D wants to bring his Build-A-Bear stuffed animals to the mall to get a special code for his two bears to use on their website (they have a website kind of like webkinz that Little D likes and if he gets this code he can have his own bear online too).

We have also been slacking on a project that I wanted to give to my mom for Mother's Day and my dad for Father's Day. So, since Father's Day is on Sunday I need to see if I can get my dad's done tomorrow.

It is a neat tissue box decorated with photos. I found the idea in Family Fun magazine. Here is the link to see it online. http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11430

Hopefully we can get it done on time!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment