Monday, October 20, 2008

Cold Stone & 31 Flavors Free Ice Cream for Birthdays

Two years ago I went online and registered Myself and both kids for 'a free scoop of ice cream for your birthday' club. I did this with both Baskin & Robbin's 31 Flavors and with Cold Stone Creamery. When I got the email to print the coupon I was surprised to learn that the coupon was for a little over a week and then it expired. Since Baby K's birthday is in August, Little D's birthday is in September and mine is in November it meant we'd be going there too much AND when one kid got a free ice cream the other one wanted me to buy them one. So, I changed the dates of their birthdays. Now both kids get a coupon the same week so they can use them together and both get a free scoop without me having to spend money (unless I want to buy one for myself).

The kids love getting it either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment