Sunday, February 17, 2008

eBay-Auctiva

I have one very important word if you are listing on eBay.

AUCTIVA A-U-C-T-I-V-A www.auctiva.com

Okay, so I said the same word three times. Anyways, Auctiva is free. You can post up to 24 photos. All free. With eBay the first is free and each after that is 15 cents. With Auctiva you can schedule things in the future for free (changing the day or time to what you want). With eBay, there is a charge (I think 10 cents). Auctiva also has hundreds of templates. All are free. eBay, again, charges for them.

There are other outside listing companies to choose from. Some charge. Some are free. So far, I like Auctiva the best. Only downside is that on Thursday nights they do their weekly website updates and the whole site is down almost the whole night.

Sign up with Auctiva. Check it out. Post it if you have questions.

3 comments:

  1. You gave me this advice and it has worked wonders. Thank you Deb for this inside scoop. It has saved me tons of time and money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first I've heard of this site. Thanks,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete