Friday, February 15, 2008

eBay tip # 2

Buy packing/shipping tape when it is on sale. There are about 10 different types of tape you can choose from if you go to an office supply store. Some are industrious. Others labeled as packing or moving tape. There is clear or brown tape. So much to choose from.

In my experience the second to cheapest or cheapest works just fine for my eBay shipments. The store brand is often the cheapest but check the sales.

www.overstock.com sometimes has free shipping and incredibly low prices for tape (sign up for their e-newsletter online).

Today I found out that Office Max is having a sale and there is a coupon for 50% off shipping tape (limit three). It expires on Saturday and the closet Office Max is about 8 miles away but I am going that way anyways and going to map out my driving to save on gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment