Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic story on breastfeeding Isla Fisher

Isla Fisher to breastfeed for life
23 Feb 2009
'Confessions of a Shopaholic' star Isla Fisher has joked she will
breastfeed her 15-month-old daughter Olive until she goes to university.

Isla Fisher will breastfeed her daughter until she goes to university.
The 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' actress has joked she will only
stop nursing Olive - her 15-month-old daughter with fiance Sacha
Baron Cohen - when she leaves home.
She said: "I am still breastfeeding. I'm only going to stop when
Olive goes to university!"
Isla insists she lost most of her post baby weight within four months
by breastfeeding and also by working with a personal trainer.
Despite her slim figure, the Australian beauty revealed being a
mother has given her a healthy appetite and she loves indulging in
sweet treats.
The 33-year-old star laughed: "I'm always hungry. I'll look at the
dessert menu - I eat dessert. I'm terrible. I tried my best to lose
weight, but breastfeeding helps.
"So to all those men out there, if you want to lose weight, get
breastfeeding! "
Isla recently revealed she feels "sexier" since giving birth to her
daughter.
She said: "I definitely feel sexier after having Olive because even
though everything's going south and essentially ruined, I feel like
I'm a real women now. I'm a mum. I love being a mum, just love it."

No comments:

Post a Comment