Saturday, February 7, 2009

U-Promise accounts

Sometimes it is okay if money takes a while to add up if it is being saved. I received an email today from www.upromise.com to update my profile and read that I have had an account with them for 7 years.

Total I have over $250 in savings with Upromise.com and this is money that the kids get for college. So, in 7 more years it might only be $500 but that is still $500, right?

So, since I haven't been on the site for a while I clicked around and found this link;

http://www.upromise.com/guest/2801310471

If anyone is doing online shopping and uses this link first a percentage of the purchases goes to my Upromise account automatically.

There is a huge amount of stores.

eBay, Staples, Office Depot, Office Max, Walmart, Target, Barnes & Noble... and lots more.

So, if you can remember, yes, that is the hard part, click on this link and then have it direct you to the online store you want to shop at and the money goes there automatically!

http://www.upromise.com/guest/2801310471

You can also create an account for your children and have friends and family members sign up with their credit cards, ATM cards, and Ralphs and Vons contribute to it when you use their store program.


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment